A Simply way to Clear the Mind
The Fire Element poses a specific property to transform whatever has to be altered.
Flames and Candlelight can easily create a state of trance if used combined with breathing and focusing techniques.
For the following technique we will use a flame from a candlelight to clear our minds.
You will need a simple candle and some incense stick, palo santo, sage or mugwort essential oil.
- First burn the incense to introduce a more calming environment.
- Then place the candle as close to eye level as possible. You may want to dim the lights of the room to easily focus on the flame of the candlelight
- Sit comfortably at any easily crossed leg position and keep your back straight.
- Relax your body by using Dirga Pranayama (breathing technique). Inhale slowly from your lower belly and bring your breath towards your chest and your neck. Exhale with no rush and bring your breathe out from your body by starting from your neck, your chest and then your lower belly.
- You may want to take seven Dirga Pranayama breaths
- Slowly bring your attention and just focus to the flame
- Maybe your eyes will start to feel watery, remain focused at the flame
- Continue by focusing your eyes at the flame of the candlelight for ten more minutes
- With practice you may build up this technique up to 20-30minutes
After you finish this technique remain with your eyes closed for some more minutes.
May you carry this peaceful energy and feeling for the rest of your day!
For more info and to book a Session Please visit the following link
Looking Forward to See you,